There are many benefits associated with partnering with a VA, but specifically in the following areas:
The real cost of an employee is 2-2½ times their salary! By partnering with a VA you are not responsible for:
- payroll tax
- workers’ compensation
- sick and holiday leave
- equipment and office space
nor the cost of hiring someone to administer these things!
Less Obvious Benefits
- Instant marketing support across time zones and countries.
- An inexpensive “foreign presence” – providing you with an international postal address, phone and accent.
- Symbiosis – the VA has a vested interest in helping your business flourish.
- Commitment – the VA works for you and is committed to you and your business – not a temp agency or larger employer.
- Productivity – as the VA works in a home-based office, precious time (and consequently your money) is not wasted on office politics, socialising around the water cooler, mandatory breaks, and personal issues.
- Flexibility – you pay only for time on task – the VA works only when you require so you are not paying for idle staff to gossip, play games or browse the internet.
- Confidentiality of your intellectual property is assured, as the VA works alone reducing the risk of unauthorised access to computer files.
- Access to services out of hours, as the VA works after hours and on weekends.
- No risk of unfair dismissal, harassment and discrimination suits.
So, what are you waiting for? You can start enjoying the benefits of partnering with a VA today. Simply contact us with your requirements and we’ll show you how we can help you reach your business potential!
(will download a Powerpoint presentation)